Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, North and South Dakota
- Make an appointment from the website
- Duly filled and signed Visa Form
- Original Passport along with photocopy of pages 1 & 2 – Must be valid for at least six months from expected travel date
- 02 Passport size photographs with white background 2″×2″ – not more than 6 months old.
- Proof of residence in US – (copy of sate ID or driver’s license acceptable)
- Self addressed prepaid envelope should be included if applying for visa by mail. The express mail is recommended.(UPS/ USPS)
- In case of applicant under age of 18 years, Parent Consent form along with photocopy of birth certificate and parent’s US state ID or driver’s license.
Additional Requirements for Non Pakistani-origin visitors
- A letter of invitation along with the photocopy of Pakistani ID card of the inviter.
- Employment verification letter.
Additional Requirements Pakistani Origin and their Spouses & Children
- Compulsory Registration Form
- Photocopy of Pakistani passport 1-4 pages or CNIC/NICOP/POC.
- In case of applicant born in US, photocopy of father’s / Mother’s Pakistani passport (pages 1-4) or CNIC/NICOP/POC and birth certificate.
- In case of non Pakistani spouse, photocopy of the marriage license and Pakistani passport or CNIC/NICOP/POC of Pakistani spouse.
- We only accept payment in the form of cashier’s check, money order or credit/debit card.
- Visa fee made payable to the “Consulate General of Pakistan“.
- ALL VISA FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE EVEN IF VISA IS DENIED
- All visa processing times and duration are based on approval
- Visa processing time for Pakistani-Americans is 4-6 working days and for all other nationals is 4-6 weeks.
- Approximate processing time is 3-4 months for Indian nationals.
- 5 years multiple entry visa will be issued to Pakistani origin US citizens on production of photocopy of Pakistani passport 1-4 pages or CNIC/NICOP/POC.
- In case of applicant under age of 25 born in US, 5 years multiple entry visa will be issued on production of photocopy of either parents’ Pakistani passport 1-4 pages or CNIC/NICOP/POC.
- Other country’s nationals should contact the consulate for conditions and fees with proof of permanent residence in the USA (e.g Alien Registration Card).
- Please make a note of tracking number of your return envelope before sending us your application
- Consulate shall not be responsible for loss of documents sent by mail.
- Please note that a visa is NOT required with a VALID NICOP card