Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, North and South Dakota
- Duly completed and signed Visa Form
- Original passport along with photocopy of pages 1 & 2 – Must be valid for at least six months from expected travel date
- 02 passport size photographs with white background 2″×2″ – Not more than six months old.
- Proof of residence in US – (copy of state ID or drivers license acceptable)
- Self addressed prepaid envelope should be included if applying for visa by mail. The use of express mail is recommended.(UPS, USPS)
- Duly completed Additional Sheet.
- A letter of invitation along with the photocopy of Pakistani ID card of the inviter.
- Letter from the sponsoring company (The company must be registered).
- A letter from Chamber of Commerce and Industries in Pakistan.
- Employment verification letter.
- We only accept payment in the form of cashier’s check or money order.
- Visa fee made payable to the “Consulate General of Pakistan“.
- ALL VISA FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE EVEN IF VISA IS DENIED
- All other visa processing times and duration are based on approval
- Other country’s nationals should contacts the consulate for conditions and fees with proof of permanent residence in the USA (Alien Registration Card).
- Please mention expected travelling date in duration of stay tab in the visa form.
- Approximate processing time is 3-4 months for Indian nationals.
- Visa processing time is 4-6 weeks.
- Please make a note of tracking number of your return envelope before sending us your application
- Consulate shall not be responsible for loss of documents sent by mail.