Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, North and South Dakota
- Duly completed and signed Visa Form
- Original Passport along with photocopy of page 1 & 2 – Must be valid for at least six months from expected travel dat
- 02 Passport size photographs with white background 2″×2″ – Not more than 6 months old.
- Proof of residence in US – (copy of drivers license or state ID acceptable)
- Self addressed prepaid envelope should be included if applying for visa by mail. The use of express mail is recommended for all deliveries.(USA USPS Express Mail Only for urgent items)
Additional Requirements for Student Visa:
- Approval of Ministry of Education and Ministry of Interior in Pakistan is required.
- We only accept payment in the form of cashier’s check or money order.
- Visa fee made payable to the “Consulate General of Pakistan“.
- ALL VISA FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE EVEN IF VISA IS DENIED
- All other visa processing times and duration are based on approval
- Other country’s nationals should contacts the consulate for conditions and fees with proof of permanent residence in the USA (Alien Registration Card).
- Approximate processing time is 3-4 months for Indian nationals.
- Visa processing time is 4-6 weeks.
- Please make a note of tracking number of your return envelope before sending us your application
- Consulate shall not be responsible for loss of documents sent by mail.